Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Maintaining

Hello all,

Today was really just of matter of hitting on the same bases that I have been as far as the Google services campaign.

I talked to another salesperson; not very exciting this time. He was a nice enough guy but I doubt he will produce.

I sent out a bunch of form letters for directories in an industry that we are trying to penetrate offering commission to them based in referrals gained from their contacts.

Medical marijuana dispensaries are one of the types of businesses that we are trying to penetrate.

It feels strange to look at weed sites all day long; I smoked a lot of weed in my addiction.

I am totally sober now (not even weed) and feel a little strange promoting it for others. I'll be able to do some jobsearching tomorrow for the part-time (emergency funds) job to help keep my entrepreneurial endeavors afloat.

I'm really excited to find out what I end up with as far as a part-time job goes; I think it will add no small amount of peace of mind.

Sorry; not much to say today; just par for the course.  I'll have a rally cool update this weekend on the Amazon FBA project; it will be my first day of "scouting" with my partner.

I'm psyched!

There is soooo much inventory here in Denver.

Even though today was a little hum-drum I still feel like both campaigns are closer to taking off. I remind myself that if I can say this every day that success is inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment