Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday - Awesome day.

Hey there,

I brought a salesperson on at 100% commission for the Google services project. He has some contacts in an exploding industry here in Colorado.

I have been at this campaign for about four weeks, brought on three sales people, and am excited for one or more of them to start producing soon.

I have made it a goal to conduct one interview a day.

My partner is a good salesman and he is slowly (but consistently) signing u:p new business.

Here's the really exciting part:


I had a conversation with my partner today about realigning my efforts to recruiting, administrative, and SEO duties; pretty much get me out of outside sales which intimidates me.

He was all for it. The people that I am bringing on look more and more promising and there are also a plethora of behind-the-scenes marketing tasks that I can perform.

It really feels like this will take off soon.

 Onto Amazon:

My Amazon FBA partner purchased our first two shipping labels. I am charged with finding a couple of boxes.

This doesn't sound like much of an obstacle but keep in mind: I have no car, it snowed the other day (soggy boxes outside), and I will have to guess the size (the books are back at the sober-living deal).

By the way; both of these fellows (Google services and Amazon) are guys I met in the sober living house. They are both also in recovery

Please wish me luck; I have 88 days sober; 8 dollars, and I'm about to comb the alleys of Downtown Denver for cardboard boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment