Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday - It got real.

I half-chickened out...

I had plans for a friend of mine to cut my hair last night, woke up late and felt off-kilter all day today.

I've wrapped my head around the issue though:

I have to be "boots-on-the-ground" at least at first from a sales aspect.

I am going to get a hair-cut tonight at hit the ground running tomorrow "no excuses".

On another note I filed my taxes with Turbo Tax. It was free: really free. Not free up until the point that you have entered all of your tax information and are then asked for a credit card (that happened to me last year).

They really couldn't have a better system. I laughed at the way some things were worded because they just "owned" the "taxes are fast, free, and fun" vibe that they were going for.

I am semi-disappointed with not getting out there today. My meds are leveling off a little bit; I don't feel so groggy in the morning, and I'm actually feeling more comfortable in public now in general.

The thought of cold calling the businesses tomorrow isn't half as terrifying.

I still have to just make myself do it. I am interviewing a salesperson tomorrow for the same project in the morning. I have to muster all of my resolve to leave for Colfax after we are finished.


Internet readers please give me one more chance... I want to clean my mental slate and head out tomorrow.


Please wish my luck (and courage)...

No comments:

Post a Comment