Hello All,
So tomorrow is the big day. In my last post I mentioned that I am pretty intimidated by having to do door-to-door sales for a potentially lucrative project that I am working on.
I really have to hit the ground running tomorrow. I've read some articles for inspiration and have found one of them pretty helpful. The gist was to make certain that you are confident in the product actually helping the customer (I honestly am). The idea is to then turn it around on the customer by trying to help them.
This seems simple, however, I really think it will set me at ease; if I am only trying to help it will take all of the attention off of me and put it back on the customer.
This way I don't have to be so self conscious; I am only focused on the customer!
I am getting totally prepared for the morning as far as laying out my outfit and things of that nature. That really helps me feel more put-together for a big day when I am not having to locate anything in the morning.
This is especially important due to the Seroquel.

No comments:
Post a Comment