Hello all,
As part of my sobriety program I have decided to go to a psychiatrist regularly and take their recommendations for treatment.
I am currently "stepping up" to 200mls of Seroquel before bedtime.
Seroquel is a anti-psychotic commonly used to treat bi-polar disorder. In the past I figured that if I could treat one ailment (drug addiction or bi-polar disorder) it would cure the other.
Obviously I haven't been successful with this approach. This time I will try to treat both.
I planned to get up at 3:30 am today in order to go down to the day-labor place on Colfax and make some pocket money to get me through the week; Monday is the big day that I will start the outside sales campaign.
It totally knocked me out all day. I have had this experience in the past "stepping up" on Seroquel.
I finally got out of bed at 6:30 pm a little depressed having slept the day away. I still have faith in Seroquel; it has a lot of benefits. I will try my best to go to bed at a reasonable time tonight (11:00 pm?) and clear my head for the day tomorrow.
I haven't seen the Amazon guy that I mentioned before; this is top priority. As I've mentioned he has a van (to transport product) and some money set aside to invest in Amazon (buy inventory and ship to Amazon).
I will make it a priority to sit down with him tomorrow (Sunday).
I need some money now though; I'm down to about $14, laundry is piling-up, and I need to buy some food.
I will really have to hit it hard on Monday; I will have to do day-labor two days this week to keep afloat.
I also have to revise my resume' to start sending out applications for part-time jobs. I plan to take something permanent for 20 hours a week. I don't care how much it pays. I will use this to pay my rent ($200 a month) and bare-bones necessities (food, cigarettes, and laundry). way I can focus the rest of my efforts on my entrepreneurial endeavors.
Please remember; my goal is to begin making $100,000 a year here in Denver Colorado and be my own boss. This
I feel a little less zombie-ish after gettting something to eat and taking some caffeine. My friend invited my to his cousins house to hang out tomorrow; I'm looking forward to it.
Tomorrow I have to complete a business listing for a client, meet with "the Amazon guy" and make another post.
Please feel free to comment on Seroquel in general; I'm not yet sure if its benefits are worth the side-effects. I do, however, recommend that if you are taking it to give it a chance as the side-effects seem to subside after awhile.
Please wish me luck..

No comments:
Post a Comment